Dan's Soapbox

Dan's views on current events, popular culture, and other topics of interest.

Name:
Location: United States

I'm now on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Racnad

Saturday, November 20, 2004

Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

I'm a little late to the blog game, but better late than never. I first came up with the idea of a web log back in 1994, when I first built a vanity web site. It was to be called "Dan's Soapbox" and would host my views and opinions on any subject I cared to post about it. Unfortunatley, I never put in the time to flesh it out.

When I first heard of the current blogging phenomenon, I was interested, but I didn't feel I had the time. But as the recent election race began, I had very strong feelings about several issues in the race, which I expressed on a number of web forums I post at. But these mini-essays are now buried in the posts of this forum, and so are not conveniently at one place.

Now the election is over, but my desire to publicly express my views and engage in intelligent discussion continues, so here it goes. I'll start with a number of essays on a number of issues, and I'll move on as new current events or events in my live move me to post. I will always allow comments on my posts, and feel free to e-mail me or link this blog on other blogs or anywhere else.

Here we go....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home