Dan's Soapbox

Dan's views on current events, popular culture, and other topics of interest.

Name:
Location: United States

I'm now on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Racnad

Friday, June 24, 2005

Just Like Adolf Hitler

This week, Jon Stewart of the Daily Show did one of his most poingnat segments ever, about politicians and media personalities, both liberal and conservative, who innapropriately compare people they disagree with to Hitler.

This should be required viewing by all thinking people.

3 Comments:

Blogger gene said...

That was funny. I started off thinking the Durbin Guantanamo/nazi reference was valid (and still do in part), but by the end I get Stewart's point. (And not to mention, it demeans Hitler!)

I followed your link off nmmng. Later.

4:27 PM  
Blogger Michael Fox said...

I remember watching this. Do you know where I could find the entire clip?

5:32 PM  
Blogger Dancar said...

I originally had a link to the entire clip, but comedycentral.com took it down. Then I edited the message to link to the shorter clip.

I suggest conecting the Daily Show and let them know that this is one of the classic Daily Show bits and it should have a permanent place on their website.

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home