Dan's Soapbox

Dan's views on current events, popular culture, and other topics of interest.

Name:
Location: United States

I'm now on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Racnad

Sunday, November 21, 2004

About Me

I'm 42 years old, living in Washington State, but I am originally from California. I'm married with no children, other than two cats and a dog. I'm a news junkie who also enjoys hiking, mountain biking, reading and absinthe.

My friends comment on how I know so much trivia about a wide range of topics. I am very opinionated and like to share my opinions, but I've learned to be careful about spouting them too much and offending others. I voted for John Kerry and am dumbfounded on why so many people view the most deceitful presidential administration in my lifetime to represent "moral values."

More on that topic in my next post....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home