Dan's Soapbox

Dan's views on current events, popular culture, and other topics of interest.

Name:
Location: United States

I'm now on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Racnad

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

The WMD Debate Continues

Last week I came across a conservative religious blog called The Week in ReVU which contained a post accusing Clinton's people of "revisionist history." Any defender of Bush accusing someone of revisionist history is like a fan of Bill "Romo" Romanowski accusing the Oakland Raiders of playing dirty.

I posted a brief comment referring to the Bush administration selling the Iraq war with WMD speculation presented as confirmed fact. This drew a second comment from "Scarlett" with the usual "blood for oil" hyperbole. The blog author, Infomaniac, chipped away at Scarlett's exaggerations while ignorning my comment.

Here is my new response.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home