Dan's Soapbox

Dan's views on current events, popular culture, and other topics of interest.

Name:
Location: United States

I'm now on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Racnad

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

24: The President is not a terrorist

Well, 24 has proved me wrong. When President Keller declined to divert Air Force One to Palm Springs I thought I was right. But with next week's preview, I'm now fairly certain that my earlier prediction is wrong and the President is not a terrorist. Instead, Marwan seems to be after a briefcase or laptop containing nuclear codes.

I guess if our government has a device built that can take control of 130 nuclear power plants away from the crews manning them, our nuclear weapons could also be launched by anyone possesing the President's secret case.

Should we expect a surprise appearance by Dr. Strangelove in an episode or two?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home