Dan's Soapbox

Dan's views on current events, popular culture, and other topics of interest.

Name:
Location: United States

I'm now on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Racnad

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Setting the Clocks Again

Can anyone explain to me the purpose of changing our clocks twice a year? Allegedly it is to save energy, but it seems to me that any energy you save on one end of the day (by getting up later or going to bed earlier) just gets burned on the other end of the day.All the shift to Standard time means to me is that for a few months during the winter, I live on the dark side of the world - at least during the week. It is dark when I leave the house in the morning, and as of yesterday it is getting dark when I get home. And I'm fortunate to end my workday earlier than most commuters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home